List:       mingw-users
Subject:    Re: [Mingw-users] Link to reimp is broken
From:       Nathan Schulte <reklipz () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-01-21 22:34:13

Earnie wrote:
> The wiki is a community effort.  Register for a www.mingw.org account
> and give me your user name then I or another administrator can promote
> your role to allow you to change the wiki.  Your "way too many
> registrations" cry isn't enough for me to make the changes myself.

I'm willing to make this change (among a few others I have noted as
comments on the wiki) if allowed.  My account name for the site is
reklipz.

--
Nate

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.
We ask that you be polite and do the same.  Disregard for the list etiquette may \
cause your account to be moderated.