List:       mingw-users
Subject:    [Mingw-users] GCJ still supported?
From:       pieroxy <pieroxy () pieroxy ! net>
Date:       2010-10-12 19:46:59

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

First of all, thanks for the great product.

I was actively looking for a way to compile a few java classes to native exe
on Windows. MingW looked like the best solution, however when installing
MinGW, there is no java or GCJ to be found... So I have a few questions:

Is GCJ still supported by MinGW?
If so, how can one install GCJ from a full MinGW install?

Thanks a bunch

-- pieroxy