List:       mingw-users
Subject:    Re: [Mingw-users] OCaml MinGW sources?
From:       Earnie <earnie () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2010-09-30 11:34:45

Paul Steckler wrote:
> I'm running the MinGW version of OCaml on a Fedora 11 box.  I'd like to build a \
> custom version of the runtime to better support Unicode arguments to Windows file \
> primitives (see my recent messages to caml-list).
>
> Are the scripts and sources for building the MinGW version of OCaml available \
> somewhere?

I don't remember that MinGW.org supplies a distribution of OCaml.
Perhaps you should ask the Fedora lists.

--
Earnie
-- http://www.for-my-kids.com

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.
We ask that you be polite and do the same.  Disregard for the list etiquette may \
cause your account to be moderated.