List:       mingw-users
Subject:    Re: [Mingw-users] feature request: add a "getting started" link
From:       Roger Pack <rogerdpack2 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-09-22 20:09:25

> You mean "newbies" are too lazy to click the link titled Documentation
> which takes you to http://www.mingw.org/wiki where one finds the link
> titled "Getting Started"?  I don't think moving that link to the top
> menu is going to help with that.  The menu block isn't editable by the
> average user but you can add to the top level wiki page.  Please be sure
> to review http://www.mingw.org/wiki/MinGWiki_Pages for help with that.

To me, documentation means something like doxygen, not an installer.
The suggestion is to add a new link (sibling to documentation? that
would work) to something like "installation" or "download" or what
not.
Thanks!
-r

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.
We ask that you be polite and do the same.  Disregard for the list etiquette may \
cause your account to be moderated.