List:       mingw-users
Subject:    Re: [Mingw-users] msys-gcc,
From:       Erwin Waterlander <waterlan () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2010-05-31 15:18:03

Op 31-05-10 15:28, Charles Wilson schreef:
> On 5/31/2010 9:00 AM, Erwin Waterlander wrote:
>
> > Op 31-05-10 14:19, Charles Wilson schreef:
> >
> > > Can't reproduce your error:
> > >
> > > gcc -o foo.o -c foo.c
> > >
> > > Works Just Fine For Me.
> > >

> > Are you sure you use msys-gcc 3.4.4?
> >

> If not, then I wasted a hell of a lot of time over the past five months.
>
> $ gcc -v
> gcc version 3.4.4 (msys special)

Thanks for testing.
I don't get the error with mingw-gcc. I could be that you used mingw-gcc.
I will try again with a clean installation of msys, and let you know.

Erwin

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.
We ask that you be polite and do the same.  Disregard for the list etiquette may \
cause your account to be moderated.