List:       mingw-users
Subject:    Re: [Mingw-users] MinGW Wiki - Printable View ?
From:       Earnie <earnie () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2010-05-25 19:33:55

Treutwein Bernhard wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> since I personally still prefer reading things on paper, I would
> like to see something like a "printer-friendly version" of the
> wiki pages. Sorrily I did not find anything like that ...
>
> So I read a little bit in documentation of Drupal (which apparently
> powers the MinGW pages) and found that something needs to be enabled
> so that printer-friendly, PDF and email-friendly versions get linked
> on the pages (see: http://drupal.org/node/190171).
>
> Is there somebody who could enable it, or are there any reasons
> for not prviding the possibility?

Done.  I did not activate PDF and email page.  PDF is only supported by
external libraries of which there are no good options for the ones the
module has coded to and email the page could be abused causing complaints.

--
Earnie
-- http://www.for-my-kids.com

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.
We ask that you be polite and do the same.  Disregard for the list etiquette may \
cause your account to be moderated.