List:       mingw-users
Subject:    [Mingw-users] [SOLVED] Re: Wrong vsnprintf defined in headers when
From:       Jonathan Schleifer <js-mingw-users () webkeks ! org>
Date:       2008-12-22 2:40:59

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

I think I found the reason: I have a directory /usr/mingw32/sys-
include (I don't know where it's coming from) which has an stdio.h
containing:

__CRT_INLINE int __cdecl
vsnprintf (char* s, size_t n, const char* format, __VALIST arg)
   { return _vsnprintf ( s, n, format, arg); }

Commenting this code out fixes the problem. As I don't know where the
sys-include directory comes from, I removed it and erverything seems
to work fine now.

--
Jonathan

["PGP.sig" (application/pgp-signature)]