List:       mingw-users
Subject:    Re: [Mingw-users] DevIL could not link static lib
From:       Michal Turlik <michal_tlk () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2008-08-26 15:51:51

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I have pretty understand what kind of libtool piece of software is and what it tries \
to do every time it is used. Giving the fact it is the first time I am using it, yep \
I guessed where the LDFLAGS was gone, I did not understand what kind of *strange* \
errors were displayed on my screen. I want to thank you all especially you Tor for \
your so accurate note about.