List:       mingw-users
Subject:    Re: [Mingw-users] How to compile for windows with libgd support?
From:       Earnie Boyd <earnie () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2006-11-19 1:56:13

Quoting Keith Marshall <keithmarshall@users.sourceforge.net>:

> On Saturday 18 November 2006 21:06, Earnie Boyd wrote:
>> > Or is there any chance to tell to
>> > ./configure script that we would like to cross-compile?
>>
>> Check out the --target option.
>
> Nope.  It would be the --build and --host options, to invoke a cross compile;
> cross compiling is triggered, when these two differ.
>
> The --target option is relevant, only when building the cross
> compiler itself.

Oh, yea, I forgot.  I need to build with the library with --host switch
even though I'm going to host them on my linux system to use with the
programs I'll eventually build to execute them on my windows system.

Earnie Boyd
--
Please post responsibly:
* Use text posts instead of html; many list members just trash mail with html.

Easy Blogger Creator:

4 Seasons Wine - Buy 6, Get 6 Free