List:       mingw-users
Subject:    Re: [Mingw-users] KeServiceDescriptorTable undefined
From:       Michael Gerdau <mgd () technosis ! de>
Date:       2006-11-14 12:33:37

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

> Thanks Brain, (fell at first hurdle I'm affraid), don't have a w32api
> directory letalone a ntokrnl.def. Do you know what package I need to
> install? Many thanks.

You surely have had a look at the download section of the mingw site
haven't you ?!?

There you'll find (among other things) a package named w32api.
That package comes in two flavours:
 - in binary (which most likely is what you have installed already)
 - in source

The source package (obviously ?) is what you are after.

HTH,
Michael

PS: Please don't use top posting (or bottom posting) but insert
into the text where appropriate. And trim your quotes as well.
--
 Vote against SPAM - see http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/
 Michael Gerdau       email: mgd@technosis.de