List:       mingw-users
Subject:    Re: [Mingw-users] linux - mingw cross compiler for windows
From:       Kuba Ober <kuba () mareimbrium ! org>
Date:       2004-03-31 22:35:38

On Friday 26 March 2004 02:12 am, Michael Gerdau wrote:
> >    Where can I get the mingw cross compiler for linux? I want to compile
> > all my code from linux, but build them for the win32 platform.
>
> I'm not aware there are precompiled mingw-xcompiler.

There are useable RPMs at http://www.ibib.waw.pl/~winnie

Those should work out of the box on RH9 and Fedora Core 1. You have to install
with --nodeps --force AFAIK.

I'm working on putting out new binutils (with all packaging quirks resolved)
right now and other updates should follow shortly.

Cheers, Kuba Ober