List:       mingw-msys
Subject:    Re: [Mingw-msys] MSYS dejagnu, tcl, and expect
From:       Charles Wilson <cwilso11 () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2011-06-28 5:25:39

On 6/27/2011 12:42 PM, Edward Diener wrote:
> According to LLVM, dejagnu, tcl, and expect are needed for running test
> suites for LLVM. Are these packages available for MSYS ( or MingW ) ?

Not yet; there is a really ancient version of tk/tcl available, and LRN
recently posted to the mingw-dvlpr list a newer version of tk/tcl.  But
there is no official port of expect or dejagnu IIRC.

I think most folks uses the "cygwin" versions of these tools, coupled
with a mingw "identity mount".  Google "identity mount" plus mingw for
more info.

--
Chuck