List:       mingw-msys
Subject:    [Mingw-msys] gr-constants.h No such file or directory!Stop install
From:       BUBLeeK <BUBLeeK () yandex ! ru>
Date:       2010-09-06 11:24:35

 Hello I try to run the package Gnu_Radio_3.3.0 in a Windows environment
using a compiler MinGW and MSYS. I have read the instructions and fulfilled
all the necessary steps before you start installing Gnu_radio. During the
installation, ie the command Make, I get the following error: See attached
picture. What have I done wrong? How do I avoid these errors?
http://old.nabble.com/file/p29528920/Error%2BGNU_Radio.jpeg