List:       mingw-msys
Subject:    Re: [Mingw-msys] Problems with mount
From:       Earnie Boyd <earnie () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2004-07-28 10:53:46

The resize issue is resolved in the 1.0.11 snapshot.  I haven't had time
to work on MSYS since, so I've not moved on it further than the
snapshot.  If you've time for some analysis and coding let me know.

Earnie

http://www.mingw.org
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw
https://sourceforge.net/donate/index.php?user_id=15438