List:       mina-dev
Subject:    X11 Forwarding
From:       kenneth nopre <kennethnopre () gmail ! com>
Date:       2021-06-28 12:01:16

Good day!

I'm sorry for this concern but I am having some trouble enabling x11
forwarding in ssh connection using apache-sshd.

Can I enable it in client ssh connection or in server ssh connection?

This is also my main concern regarding x11 forwarding, is it allowed
to use *multiple
x11 forwarding* to *different X-DISPLAY machines at the same time*?

As for what I am doing is I'm trying to make ssh connection to a linux
machine using different PC and I need to display some linux app from the PC
I am connecting to.
I will be running a java backend server with apache sshd api.
This is my connection sample.
PC1 -> connect to Linux1 -> X11 forward Display to PC1
PC2 -> connect to Linux1 -> X11 Forward Display to PC2
PC3 -> connect to Linux1 -> X11 Forward Display to PC3

That is all.
I hope you read my concern.

Thank you very much,
Kenneth