List:       mina-dev
Subject:    Re: FTP Server issues
From:       Dave Roberts <dave.roberts () saaconsultants ! com>
Date:       2015-04-22 12:32:09

On 20/04/2015 15:59, Dave Carlson wrote:
> Thanks for the response, Dave. I saw the Oct 2013 conversation. In it,
> you stated that there was an outstanding ticket and a patch for this.
> Where can I find that? Both the issue and the patch? I found
> FTPSERVER-401, but I don't think that is what you are referring to.

Well that certainly made me go and look back at the thread!

It was the other user which referred to ticket 401.  I was merely
pointing out that submitting a patch is a much quicker path to
getting something resolved. :)

When I was referring to patches that I have submitted, I was just
talking in general, in that I've previously submitted patches for
some tickets.  Some have been picked up and some remain outstanding.

What was discussed though, should still work without requiring any
new release.