List:       mina-dev
Subject:    Mina Documentation
From:       Isuru <sampath_sl () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2007-02-26 10:39:06

Thanks for reading my post.

I'm new to MINA. I've been going through the mina API, and finding it
difficult to follow, as MINA documentation really scarce. The presentations
do not help as it comes with the message "The presentations are out of
date". The only help is from the code examples, but it is difficult for an
absolute beginner to start off from this point as the MINA Java Doc is also
at an evolving stage. Is there any usable documentation which is in parallel
to the current version of MINA?

Sorry, if I sound a little frustrated, but I guess I am, after trying to
figure out MINA for a while.