List:       mimedefang
Subject:    Re: [Mimedefang] Error: Check you filter rules....
From:       nus4u () gmx ! net
Date:       2007-10-12 11:11:42

"Check your filter rules"....

I had to read a little bit better....

My /var/spool/MIMEDefang was so small because i return a
"ACCEPT_AND_NO_MORE_FILTERING", so not the whole Message
is copied there multiple times.
BUT :
In one Routine i return a "CONTINUE" so this Routine perhaps
with a bigger Msg results in the error entries...

I changed that and check tomorrow if this happens again....

Thanks for help

Regards
Christoph