List:       mikmod-devel
Subject:    Re: [Mikmod-devel] Re: hello
From:       "Andrew Zabolotny" <bit () eltech ! ru>
Date:       1999-10-22 8:25:53

On Thu, 21 Oct 1999 19:28:46 -0400, Miod Vallat wrote:

>>  How I can send contributions? I made a small diff that adds to mikmod
>>  capability to list information on additional driver arguments (as an
>>  addition to -n switch, for example -n2 will list the arguments of the
>>  second driver). Should I send it to Miodrag? I tried his address
>>  miodrag@mikmod.darkorb.net and it rejects.
>Mail should work better now. If your diff is not too big (< 30k in .gz format),
>you can send it to the list. Otherwise, send it to me by private mail.
>Please generate your diffs with "diff -u" instead of "diff -c".
In fact it is very small (6K). But I'll send it by private email anyway since I
don't see a single reason to clobber the list :-)

I've attached it to the email. Unfortunately, I made it at home and cannot
re-make it into a "diff -c" now. But I promise my future diffs will be all made
with "-u" :-)

Greetings,
    _\ndy@teamOS/2

["mikdiff2.zip" (application/octet-stream)]