List:       mifos-functional
Subject:    Re: [Mifos-functional] Amount of Last Loan
From:       Ryan Whitney <rwhitney () grameenfoundation ! org>
Date:       2008-09-15 7:34:51

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

That is correct and its consistent with how performance metrics perform when
GLIM is turned off.

Check out the original Performance Metrics for Clients and Groups
http://www.mifos.org/knowledge/functional-specs/groups#Performance_Metrics
http://www.mifos.org/knowledge/functional-specs/clients#Performance_Metrics

I agree its a tad confusing, but we decided to stick with how the
functionality worked when GLIM is turned off, as opposed to changing it.
For clients, we adjusted the metric to include individual amounts from GLIM
and for Groups, we left it as is.

Ryan

On 9/13/08 1:00 AM, "Jeff Brewster" <jbrewster@grameenfoundation.org> wrote:

> Hi,
> Got a question on whether the ³Amount of last Loan² metric for groups and
> clients is correct/consistent..  If I disburse a GLIM loan, the Performance
> history on the Group details page shows the Amount for the loan I just
> disbursed.  However, the Amount of last Loan on the client page doesnıt update
> to show that clientıs portion of the same GLIM until that loan is repaid.
>
> This original GLIM spec
> (http://www.mifos.org/developers/wiki/GroupLoanWithIndividualMonitoring ) says
> that amount of last loan should be the most recent loan with ³closed ­
> obligations met² status.  I believe this refers to the Client page.  What
> about the Group page, should it show the amount of the last closed loan or the
> last disbursed loan?
>
> Thanks,
> Jeff

Ryan Whitney