List:       mifos-functional
Subject:    [Mifos-functional] Adjustment on Transactions
From:       "olaitan kazeem" <olaitan () inslimited ! com>
Date:       2008-09-05 8:28:03

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Aliya ,

Good Morning.

Please on behalf on my colleague Nurudeen Saka from Intelligent Network Service who \
sent a message to the forum about adjustment which you replied back to saying we can \
apply multiple adjustment on a loan account.

we tried it but it did not work, may be you should explain more on it so that we can \
redo it to perfect it, but also his main challenge was on the savings adjustment \
where you can only adjust the last transaction that his was trying to adjust multiple \
transaction and it did not work.

Please i will await your reply soon.

Thanks

Bye