List:       mifos-functional
Subject:    [Mifos-functional] Surveys/PPI progress
From:       "Amit Levy" <aalevy () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-07-09 16:22:42

On Friday I committed a fairly complete version of surveys.
The implemented functionalities include: creating, saving and editing
questions, surveys, and

-Questions: creating, editing
-Surveys: creating, editing
-Survey Instances: creating, deleting

Some functionality that is missing

- Group, center, loan survey instances: this functionality actually
exists in code, but I have not hooked it into the UI yet
- Saving surveys for late (out of scope)

This week I will move on to PPI and PPI surveys.

-Amit Levy