List:       mifos-functional
Subject:    Re: [Mifos-functional] FW: Specing out "offsetting"
From:       "Emily Tucker" <ETucker () grameenfoundation ! org>
Date:       2007-06-01 15:29:56

> I checked the test server now. "Missed Payments remain as it
> is". Partial payments for an installment also count as missed
> payments.

Great-- thanks for checking!  I've updated the spec accordingly.

Marie did raise the issue that in her experience "missed payments" goes
back to zero once everything has been paid off-- but for now, we'll keep
it as-is.  I do think there's value to know-- at quick glance-- how many
payments were missed during the loan's history.  We'll just need to make
sure this is clear for users!

Emily.