List:       mifos-developer
Subject:    [Mifos-developer] client:create survey
From:       Lakshmikant Tyagi <lktyagi76 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-04-18 20:22:45

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello everyone,
I created the create-survey component in web-app  and wants to get data
from Fineract api but I am getting empty json response.
i checked the Network tab  and request url is same as mentioned in API docs
and i am getting no error message while serving app on localhost.

Please help me how to fetch data from api and after that how will i get
survey questions according to selected survey Name.

Thank you