List:       mifos-developer
Subject:    [Mifos-developer] Two Weeks of Google Code-In are Complete
From:       Ed Cable <edcable () mifos ! org>
Date:       2017-12-13 0:04:34

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I just wanted to acknowledge to our broader Apache Fineract and Mifos
communities the amazing work that our Google Code-In students have been
doing during the first two weeks of the program.

In just two weeks, we're already close to surpassing the number of tasks
that were completed last year!

Keep engaging with these students in the community and take a look at our
blog post recapping some of the great work they've already contributed:

http://mifos.org/blog/2017-google-code-in/

Ed