List:       mifos-developer
Subject:    [Mifos-developer] Quick Client Extension
From:       Ippez Robert <ippezrobert () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-11-21 13:13:37

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

HI,
Could someone please help me extend the client API to capture "isStaff".
Since this is a Boolean value, am find it hard to extend it.  I was able to
add some custom parameter to the Client API like email, National ID,
Occupation, Marital Status which are string values and others are
code_values. I was able to do this with easy.

Reason for this parameter is that we would like to know clients who are
staff of the MFI so that we can monitor transactions in their accounts
through a report which i will design later. I just need the back end
implementation of this. I will do the front end.

Your assistance is highly appreciated. Thanks

Regards

--
Ippez Roberts
P.O.Box 155, Moyo