List:       mifos-developer
Subject:    Re: [Mifos-developer] Points To Remember While using SMS campaign
From:       Nazeer Shaik <nazeer.shaik () confluxtechnologies ! com>
Date:       2016-11-21 7:50:24

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Robert,

1) what i have failed to understand is that, do we have to register all
clients' phone numbers with Infobip or Twilio?
[Nazeer] Not required with live account(s)

2) For my case, i registered my own phone number with Infobip when creating
an account with them, and i created a client's account in Fineract. When i
created sms campaign, and choose my account in Fineract, the sms message
gets delivered to my phone but i tried for other clients in the system
(Fineract) but they are not able to receive the sms. Why is this so.
[Nazeer] in case of Twilio test account, the messages will be delivered to
only to registered mobile numbers. If it is paid account we can send
messages to non registered mobile numbers also. I believe we can't create
test accounts with Infobip and haven't come across this situation. So you
can send messages to all mobile numbers with Infobip.

Thanks,
Nazeer