List:       mifos-developer
Subject:    Re: [Mifos-developer] Wizard Interface #967
From:       Gaurav Saini <gauravsaini03 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-05-25 17:58:38

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

I am completed with Implementing the wizard Interface for Products
(Loan, Saving, Fixed Deposits and Recurring Deposits) and changed the UI
from tabular form to Grid System.

Vishwas, below is the Pull request for this task, I have worked over the
latest develop branch and might be easy to merge into develop branch.
Just tell me if it need any improvement.

PR: https://github.com/openMF/community-app/pull/930

Thanks
Gaurav

On Tuesday 06 May 2014 04:17 PM, Vishwas Babu wrote:
> Gaurav,
>
> There is a more recent pull request from pxd91 at
> https://github.com/openMF/community-app/pull/910
>
> It doesn't show any conflicts on the current dev branch and you should
> be able to checkout the changes directly and test.
>
> Note: Madhukar will also be having a look at the same shortly and we
> might ship at as a part of the next release...
>
> Regards,
> Vishwas
>

> On 6 May 2014 10:25, Gaurav <gauravsaini03@gmail.com
> <mailto:gauravsaini03@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hello Rishabh,
>
>     I saw your pull request for #967
>     <https://mifosforge.jira.com/browse/MIFOSX-967>. I am working on
>     UI clean up of Community App.
>     Can you send me some screenshot of how your wizard interface looks
>     like.
>
>     --
>     Regards,
>     *Gaurav Saini*
>     /Developer, Digital Marketing and Pursuing B.Tech/
>     /Email: gauravsaini03 at gmail dot com/

>     Unsubscribe or change settings at:

> Unsubscribe or change settings at:

Regards,