List:       mifos-developer
Subject:    [Mifos-developer] Links to current SMS Integration work
From:       Ed Cable <edcable () mifos ! org>
Date:       2014-02-28 19:24:18

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Harman,

Sorry that we missed responding to you in IRC:

(9:17:34 AM) thatharmansingh: Hello everyone. My name is Harman Singh. I've
been reading up about the Inbound SMS Integration project as described here
(https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/display/MIFOSX/SMS+Integration). It is
implied here that some code may already be in place for the Outbound SMS
feature. Can someone direct me to where I might find this code so I can
read and try to understand it as well as I can?
(9:18:10 AM) uchihaitachi [~wolverine@121.245.43.116] entered the room.

All current work related to the Outbound SMS integration can be found at
the epic link: https://mifosforge.jira.com/browse/MIFOSX-940

Michael/Nayan - could you please respond with where the actual code is
checked in.

I know we did a 1 day spike on adding CRUD for SMS at:
https://mifosforge.jira.com/browse/MIFOSX-119

Ed