List:       mifos-developer
Subject:    Re: [Mifos-developer] pincipal pre payment
From:       Michał_Wi¶niewski <mwisniewski () soldevelo ! com>
Date:       2013-05-09 12:15:02

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi senhil,

For the past two days me and my team were trying to reproduce your issue.
Unfortunately all our reproductions gave a different result than yours
-  system calculated the remaining installments correctly.
I see the wrong calculations in your DB, but we've checked it several
times both on your database dump and our reproductions.
I'm afraid that at the moment there's nothing more we could do.
My advise is that you try to reproduce the issue one more time on your
side (try to use the latest 2.6.1 Mifos release), but make the the dump
of the database just before the repayment. If the calculations will be
incorrect again we will try to do the same using your dump.

regards
Michal

On 07.05.2013 13:46, Senthilnathan Dharman wrote:
> Hi
>
> Find attached the application configuration and the  database dump for
> both the files mifos and mifos_dw.
>
> regards
> senthil
>

> On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 11:40 AM, mohan krish <mohankrish420@gmail.com
> <mailto:mohankrish420@gmail.com>> wrote:

[Attachment #5 (text/html)]

  <head>
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
      For the past two days me and my team were trying to reproduce your
      issue.<br>
      Unfortunately all our reproductions gave a different result than
      yours -  system calculated the remaining installments correctly.<br>
      I see the wrong calculations in your DB, but we've checked it
      several times both on your database dump and our reproductions.<br>
      I'm afraid that at the moment there's nothing more we could do.<br>
      My advise is that you try to reproduce the issue one more time on
      your side (try to use the latest 2.6.1 Mifos release), but make
      the the dump of the database just before the repayment. If the
      calculations will be incorrect again we will try to do the same
      using your dump.<br>
      regards<br>
      Michal<br>
      On 07.05.2013 13:46, Senthilnathan Dharman wrote:<br>
cite="mid:CAMuJLHU=S7Wg=bxwkBeKQ4keY6R6TMnkK4yxNT-8hyKuWTKO7g@mail.gmail.com"
      type="cite">
          Find attached the application configuration and the  database
          dump for both the files mifos and mifos_dw.<br>
        regards<br>
        senthil<br>
                  AM, mohan krish <span dir="ltr">&lt;<a
                      moz-do-not-send="true"
                      href="mailto:mohankrish420@gmail.com"
                      target="_blank">mohankrish420@gmail.com</a>&gt;</span>
                  wrote:<br>
                    .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
                        message ----------<br>
                        From: <b class="gmail_sendername">Michał
                          Wi¶niewski</b> <span dir="ltr">&lt;<a
                            moz-do-not-send="true"
                            href="mailto:mwisniewski@soldevelo.com"
                            \
18:45<br>  Subject: Re: [Mifos-developer] pincipal pre
                        payment<br>
                        To: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                          href="mailto:mifos-developer@lists.sourceforge.net"
                          \
                            We've tried to reproduce your issue, but we
                            couldn't.<br>
                            I'm afraid that we won't be able to help you
                            without having your database.<br>
                            Is it possible that you send me a dump of
                            your database along with
                            applicationConfiguration.custom.properties
                            file.<br>
                            regards,<br>
                            Michal<br>
                            <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                              href="mailto:mwisniewski@soldevelo.com"
                              target="_blank">mwisniewski@soldevelo.com</a>
                                On <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                                  href="tel:26.04.2013%2014"
                                  value="+12604201314" target="_blank">26.04.2013
                                  14</a>:19, Michał Wi¶niewski wrote:<br>
                                  Our testers will try to reproduce your
                                  issue.<br>
                                  We'll let you know if we were to do
                                  than.<br>
                                  regards,<br>
                                  Michal
                                      On 19.04.2013 11:23, Senthilnathan
                                      Dharman wrote:<br>
                                              Loan for a amount of
                                              12,000 and a disbursal
                                              date of 30/04/2013.<br>
                                              installments grace period
                                              inclusive)<br>
                                              date of 15/08/2013<br>
                                          On 15/08/2013 i am doing
                                          payment for the arrears as
                                          well as a prepayment for
                                          September installment also.<br>
                                          system to calculate the
                                          remaining installments as
                                          below.<br>
                                          8700<br>
                                          (11-3) = 8 <br>
                                          the whole installments as 11
                                          and divided the outstanding
                                          amount due to which the last
                                          installment has got increased.<br>
                                          shots of the principal
                                          prepayment before and after<br>
                                          senthil<br>
                                      <fieldset></fieldset>
                                  \
<pre>------------------------------------------------------------------------------ \
Precog is a next-generation analytics platform capable of advanced analytics on \
semi-structured data. The platform includes APIs for building apps and a phenomenal \
toolset for data science. Developers can use our toolset for easy data analysis &amp; \
visualization. Get a free account! <a moz-do-not-send="true" \
href="http://www2.precog.com/precogplatform/slashdotnewsletter" \
target="_blank">http://www2.precog.com/precogplatform/slashdotnewsletter</a></pre>  \
                                  <pre>Mifos-developer mailing list
<a moz-do-not-send="true" href="mailto:mifos-developer@lists.sourceforge.net" \
settings at: <a moz-do-not-send="true" \
href="https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/mifos-developer" \
                                <fieldset></fieldset>
                            \
<pre>------------------------------------------------------------------------------ \
Try New Relic Now &amp; We'll Send You this Cool Shirt New Relic is the only \
SaaS-based application performance monitoring service  that delivers powerful full \
stack analytics. Optimize and monitor your browser, app, &amp; servers with just a \
few lines of code. Try New Relic and get this awesome Nerd Life shirt! <a \
moz-do-not-send="true" href="http://p.sf.net/sfu/newrelic_d2d_apr" \
                              <fieldset></fieldset>
                              <pre>Mifos-developer mailing list
<a moz-do-not-send="true" href="mailto:mifos-developer@lists.sourceforge.net" \
settings at: <a moz-do-not-send="true" \
href="https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/mifos-developer" \
------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br>
                        Introducing AppDynamics Lite, a free
                        troubleshooting tool for Java/.NET<br>
                        Get 100% visibility into your production
                        application - at no cost.<br>
                        Code-level diagnostics for performance
                        bottlenecks with &lt;2% overhead<br>
                        Download for free and get started
                        troubleshooting in minutes.<br>
                        <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                          href="http://p.sf.net/sfu/appdyn_d2d_ap1"
                          target="_blank">http://p.sf.net/sfu/appdyn_d2d_ap1</a><br>
                        Mifos-developer mailing list<br>
                        <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                          href="mailto:mifos-developer@lists.sourceforge.net"
                          \
target="_blank">mifos-developer@lists.sourceforge.net</a><br>  Unsubscribe or change \
settings at:<br>  <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                          \
                href="https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/mifos-developer"
                          \
target="_blank">https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/mifos-developer</a><br>  \