List:       mifos-developer
Subject:    Re: [Mifos-developer] problem while starting the jetty server from
From:       <Ramya.Toshniwal () sungard ! com>
Date:       2011-08-25 6:48:34

[Attachment #2 (text/plain)]

Hi Udai,

I tried everything but nothing worked. So, finally I deleted the workspace and \
re-imported the projects. Solved the dependencies. Now Jetty server is working fine \
for me. Thanks for the advice. One more thing, few days back, I posted an issue faced \
while running acceptance tests only. Rest all types of tests are working fine. \
Attached is its summary. It would be great if you can help me out in solving this.

Thanks,
Ramya