List:       mifos-developer
Subject:    [Mifos-developer] Data Entity relationship model
From:       "Mark Kavanagh" <kavanagm () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-10-24 15:40:33

Hi Community

I've been trying to write scripts to do performance testing in Mifos and was
wondering if there was already some data entity or object relationship
models out there
available ..
example , You cannot create a Center in Mifos without already having a
Branch Office or a Loan Officer type User created, as Center Information
demands this.

So to schedule an automated test run of Defining Centers, Groups, Clients
etc within an empty database it's crucial these type relationships are known
so the scenarios
can be scheduled properly to avoid data errors.

I saw the Database Model from another post but don't think it really helps
what I'm looking for..
http://build.mifos.org/schema/relationships.html

i'm not well versed in UML modeling, but am documenting the relationships I
see as I go from an End User standpoint when creating the various
data required to simulate a typical Mifos application usage..

Any ideas or direction on best way to go most appreciated..

Thanks