List:       mifos-developer
Subject:    [Mifos-developer] Away from from September 28-October 15, 2007
From:       "Aliya Walji" <awalji () grameenfoundation ! org>
Date:       2007-09-27 23:52:01

Hello All,

I wanted to let everyone know that I will be in Kenya for a Mifos
Workshop from September 28th-October 6th followed by vacation from Oct 7
- Oct 15th.  During this time, my email responses may be slower than
usual. =20

If possible while I'm away, please do your best to help out others on
the list where you can to make sure people get the assistance they need
from the community.  It's been great to see the level of collaboration
on the mailing lists recently :)

Thanks,

Aliya