List:       mifos-developer
Subject:    Re: [Mifos-developer] DB
From:       "Aliya Walji" <awalji () grameenfoundation ! org>
Date:       2007-09-27 9:28:07

> Can i get something in details about back button issue .
>
> Are you planning to avoid back button(tool bar) throughout our
application
> or
> controling it with javascript (history.forward) and disabling right
click.

> or avoiding back button in some pages is enough.

Hi Abilash,

Can you give some more detail around what you are referring to?  Is it a
specific bug in the issue tracker around the back button that you are
asking about?

Also, it's helpful if you can send questions like this to the developer
listserv rather than just me, so that others have the benefit of seeing
your question and the answer, but more importantly, other developers can
answer if I am unable to.  It helps to make sure you get quick and
helpful responses to your questions :)

Thanks,

Aliya