List:       mifos-developer
Subject:    [Mifos-developer] (no subject)
From:       "Barbara Baird" <barbara () island ! net>
Date:       2006-12-14 18:23:58

Hello,
   My name is Barbara and I am interested in helping your project in any way
that you would find useful. I have worked as a Java developer on large
e-commerce projects and have also done QA, support and documentation on the
same. I have done mostly server side coding, but am familiar with most
aspects of UI devel, but not Struts specifically. I have also had quite a
bit of experience with various application servers including JBoss (but
mostly WebSphere). I have not worked with MySQL, but I am interested to
learn about it. I have worked mostly with Oracle and DB2.

If you would like to suggest an area where I can assist, I would be glad to
have a go at it. So far, I have gotten your demo on Jetty up and running. I
have Eclipse 3.2.1 and JBoss 4.0.3SP1 running in a Windows environment. I
installed Subclipse, but I have not gotten source from your SVN yet. I am
not sure of the password. The doco mentions a username of 'guest'.

Cheers,
    Barbara

P.S. I am located on the west coast of Canada (PacificStandardTime) and my
internet connection speed at the moment is not exactly great but it should
be okay for anything that does not require sustained large data transfers.