List:       mifos-developer
Subject:    Re: [Mifos-developer] TableTag NullPointerException
From:       "Jim Kingdon" <jkingdon () grameenfoundation ! org>
Date:       2006-12-11 23:15:23

> do you mean I should
> log into SVN using my dev.java.net username/password which will give
me
> write access to the repo?

Sorry for being unclear.  Yes, I enabled you for SVN
write access.

I hope that the instructions at
https://mifos.dev.java.net/servlets/ProjectSource
describe the process.  Because I sure don't remember
what I did when I first set up subversion on my machine.

Feel free to ask, though, if you get stuck.  Either
I'll try to figure things out or someone else will
remember better than I.