List:       mifos-developer
Subject:    Re: [Mifos-developer] New svn location
From:       "Emily Tucker" <emily () emilytucker ! com>
Date:       2006-06-30 6:38:21

Hi Folks,

So this may be obvious to all the techies out there, so apologies if I'm
posting the obvious.

For all those non-techies out there, if you want access to the documents
related to the project-- including functional specifications, UI mock-ups,
etc, you need to set up your svn to checkout
https://mifos.dev.java.net/svn/mifos/  (ie, don't include the trunk
directory at the end-- that will just get you the source code).

Thanks!
Emily.