List:       mifos-developer
Subject:    Re: [Mifos-developer] minutes of Reporting portal
From:       "Parul Vipparthi" <parul () mftech ! org>
Date:       2006-06-26 11:02:11

[Parul Vipparthi]  Sure Here is the Procedure to build
Reporting Mini portal(RMP) with Mifos Iteration-6

1. Download the Complete Mifos Iteration-6 from
http://61.14.11.83/svn/tags/Iteration-6
	This tag includes Reporting mini portal source also.
The RMP related files are build-rmp.xml and rmp folder.

2. Replace build-rmp.xml with latest build-rmp.xml from
http://61.14.11.83/svn/trunk/mifos

3. Copy the files reports.jsp and report_designer.jsp from
http://61.14.11.83/svn/trunk/mifos/rmp/src/org/mifos/doc-roo
t/application/reports/jsp/ and place them in the downloaded
directory (same folder structure). Note that these files are
not existing in Iteration-6 download.
	This is because some changes were made to rmp after
tagging to Iteration-6 and are not reflected in Iteration-6.
This will be solved in another day or so when we have a
conf. with Aditi (scheduled tomorrow at 11 AM)

4. set up the environment (same as mifos environment) -
jboss, mysql, ant etc

5. Create an application called mifosrmp in jboss and follow
the same procedure (as mifos) for building RMP by calling
	ant -f build-rmp.xml

This will build a seperate Mifosrmp.war file in rmp/dist
folder and in Jboss.

6. Restart Jboss and Run the application "Mifosrmp" -
http://<servername>:8080/Mifosrmp

Thanks and Best rgds
parul