List:       midware
Subject:    [midware] getFields : Invalid escape sequence $114whehusedataset->Last
From:       "AESYS S.p.A. [Enzo Arlati]" <enzo.arlati () aesys ! it>
Date:       2004-12-09 10:12:51

Is complex build a sample example witch reproduce the problem, so for now I
keep my solution.
Ovever in my spare time I will try again to build a sample wich reproduce
the problem.
If I found out something which sould be helpfull I send to you.

Reagrds,
Enzo Arlati   enzo.arlati@aesys.it
AESYS Via Artigiani, 41  24060 Brusaporto (BG) - Italy
Tel. +39 (0)35.2924.182   Fax +39 (0)35 680030