List:       midware
Subject:    Re: [midware] getFields : Invalid escape sequence $114
From:       "Francois PIETTE" <francois.piette () overbyte ! be>
Date:       2004-12-07 18:37:16

Please mail me a very very short test program that reproduce your problems
(also for your metadata problem). Only source code and complete source code.
Don't use any 3-party component. If I can't reproduce the problem withing 5
minutes, I will not try any longer... If I can reproduce the problem, I can
fix it.

--
francois.piette@overbyte.be
The author for the freeware multi-tier middleware MidWare