List:       midware
Subject:    Re: [midware] Midware for kylix
From:       "Francois PIETTE" <francois.piette () overbyte ! be>
Date:       2003-04-25 19:31:28

> >>someone has try to recompile midware with kylix 3 ?

> >This would require some changes as Midware uses Windows messages.

> Well, next week I install necessary and try to recompile.

You're welcome of course !
First thing it to replace TWSocket by TIcsWSocket (Kylix version) of course.
That part should be quite easy since Kylix and Windows versions are very
close. Be aware that all event in Kylix versions are triggered in the
context of a worker thread created by the component to implement
asynchronous operation.

--
Contribute to the SSL Effort. Visit
http://overbyte.delphicenter.com/eng/ssl.html