List:       midware
Subject:    Re: [midware] kylix 3 port
From:       "Francois PIETTE" <francois.piette () overbyte ! be>
Date:       2002-12-09 21:12:32

> What is involved in the port to kylix?

It is much a matter of time to do it that anything else.
It will be high in priority when someone wants to buy a license for Kylix
platform. You should know that MidWare is free for non-commercial use only.
To use it in a commercial application, you must buy a license. Contact me
for prices.

--
francois.piette@overbyte.be
http://www.overbyte.be