List:       midware
Subject:    Re: [midware] Connection Lost
From:       midware () jakobsoftware ! de
Date:       2002-12-06 19:06:50

At 19:46 06.12.2002 +0100, you wrote:

> >In some environments the clients Appserevr was up before result
> >has been sent from Server in some not.
>
>Sorry, I don't understand what you mean.
>Can you explain a litle bit more.

Client works also as a server for the server app.
The clients server component was startet little
after the first asny request to the server app was
sended. In some environments the server app
sended data to the client before clients server
component was running, which caused a "loggout"
in the server app. If you have a faast server and a
fast network an slow clients (W98 e.g.) you get
problems. If you have very fast clients, chances
are very high that this problem never arises.