List:       midgard-user
Subject:    [midgard-user] Asgard
From:       Paul Newby <pnewby () dsl ! ca>
Date:       2000-11-29 1:15:08

A couple of comments based on a bit of playing
around with Asgard:

- The title bar at the top of the page (i.e., at the top
of the lower frame if frames are enabled) is pretty
important, but I find it isn't very visible and it requires
some effort to focus on it.  I think the reason is
that the rest of the page has dark text/light
background, but the title is the reverse.

- The location tree in the top left corner is pretty
understated.  Also, does anyone else miss the 'up to
parent' link?  When trying out Asgard, I realized
I use this quite a bit in the old admin interface.

Listing the applicable style on the right hand side
of the 'host' pages with the overriden elements
noted is a neat idea.

Paul N.
http://www.commentext.org