List:       midgard-user
Subject:    Re: [midgard] connect to virtual server -- thanks!
From:       twinsun () aerodance ! net
Date:       2000-05-30 17:25:33

Sorry, I'm getting mixed up in these tables. I've sorted out everyting and finally \
was able to login to my server and see the example site. Nothing could've pleased me \
more than seeing the corporative site of VMUC after.

Thanks to everyone for their support, I would've given up hours ago if it wasn't for \
you!

Cheers,

Igor

PS I'll be starting experimenting with it soon, I'm sure there would be more \
questions :-)