List:       midgard-user
Subject:    Re: [midgard] httpd.conf problem
From:       Frank Boehme <f.boehme () cs ! ucc ! ie>
Date:       2000-05-30 15:14:11

Emiliano wrote:

> You could pik up the SuSE source RPM for Apache to see if they did
> anything special to build apache. These errors are from th modules that
> come with Apache.

I installed midgard on SuSE 6.2 and 6.3. There were no problems with
that apache that came with the distribution. It comes with DSO enabled
and loads of modules. Of course, I did change httpd.conf.

Frank

--
Dr Frank Boehme                      | Email: f.boehme@cs.ucc.ie
National University of Ireland, Cork | phone: +353-21-903163