List:       midgard-user
Subject:    Re: [midgard] ./configure mod_midgar (1.2.5) problems
From:       "Armand A. Verstappen" <armand () envida ! nl>
Date:       2000-05-29 22:58:26

> when it comes to make I get the following error:

> apxs warning => it looks for httpd under /usr/sbin/ , but I haven't got
anything there...it
> also says that there is no shared object support for apache, but when I
look it up under
> modules, the mod_so is there (in the httpd.conf file)
> Could anyone please help me, thanks

Hmm... I've seen this one. One possible cause is that you ran ./configure
before and apxs was not found. Configure then asumes is to be in /usr/sbin/
and also stores that in config.cache. If this is what is causing you
trouble, you should do:

    rm ./config.cache

and the run your ./configure statement again. Hope this helps,

Armand.