List:       midgard-user
Subject:    [midgard] Question
From:       Russell Miller <rmiller () duskglow ! com>
Date:       2000-02-06 0:50:35

Hello, I am not on the list, but your web page said to direct any questions
here.

I'm in the process of attempting to set up a mysql database driven web
application on unix and apache.  I've followed your setup instructions
on your web page, but it still calls up the default apache page when I try
to.  In the logs, it says:

[Sat Feb  5 00:34:15 2000] [notice] [client 209.86.220.4] Midgard: host record for \
www.duskglow.com:80 not found  (I'm actually more concerned about \
rjmconsulting.com:80, this is just an example).

Now I'm assuming this is a mysql problem, but I am not sure.  If it is...  I've
added the appropriate host records in the database but it still doesn't work.

I can provide dumps of the appropriate database records if necessary.

Any ideas?

Once I get this running, I'll probably have other questions... I just want
to play around with it and see what I can do.  I'm relatively inexperienced
with database-backend web apps, so be gentle please :)

Thanks a bunch.

--Russell

--
Russell miller - rmiller@duskglow.com - russell@know-where.com
The following sites are my own and do not necessarily represent

http://www.duskglow.com
http://www.singlegeek.com
http://www.whathaveyoudone.org