List:       midgard-user
Subject:    Re: [midgard] hint: easy access to user prefs
From:       Henri Bergius <Henri.Bergius () iki ! fi>
Date:       1999-11-30 13:34:53

On 30 Nov, David Guerizec wrote:
> Hi,

Greetings!

> I don't know if this is the good place to post this snippet, but it might be
> usefull for new midgard users.
<snip>
> Here it is !
> Maybe these functions should be added to the documentation, because there is
> absolutely no references to any mgd_xxx_preference() function in it.

The Midgard manual could definitely use additions like this.
If you want to contribute there, you can find the manual SGML
sources from Midgard's CVS repository. Jukka can assign you a
write access once you have something written.

Another option would be to give you a topic under the Documentation
tree on Midgard's site. Both of these ways could easily enable
posting information like this to all Midgard users.

> Tell me if you want more snippets, I have some other functions to make life
> easier...

Sure!

> david@avence.net

/Bergie