List:       midgard-user
Subject:    Re: [midgard] Adding Clients Not working correctly
From:       E.Heyns () uci ! kun ! nl
Date:       1999-11-24 7:18:18

On Tue, 23 Nov 1999, Joe Wronkowski wrote:

> I recently installed midgard 1.2.5 on redhat 6.1, mysql 3.22.27, install
> went fine, the example site worked fine.  I can add groups correctly;
> however, when I go to add a new user I get a page that has PERSON ADMIN
> above.

It's a known error; an updated tarball will appear in the download
section soon. In the meantime you can apply
http://www.iris-advies.com/php/Emile.Heyns/midgard-php-1.2.5.patch
to midgard-php-1.2.5

I'd put it up un the midgard site but I don't have a browser handy
right now. When the new tarball is available it will be announced
on the list.

Bye,
Emile